Signed in as:
All grains are fully cooked, seasoned, and ready to eat. They are delicious: chilled, at room temperature or warmed (at 350 convection using a covered, oven safe dish).
All greens are triple-washed, cut, and ready to use for salads.
1 lb. persian cucumber, Peach Farm
broccoli - green thumb organics
persian cucumber - peach farm
*Market vegetables should always be washed before eating.
fuji apples - g.l. alfieri
ya li pears - k&j orchards
satsuma mandarins - rojas family farms
crimson seedless grapes - tory farms
*Market fruit should always be washed before eating.
*a note on our weekly deliveries from monterey fish!
the fish delivered to you is handed to us fresh on monday morning (it's the last thing we add to your meal prep bundle). since monterey fish is a direct supplier working with boats as they come in with fresh seafood, this means thats the fish is almost always a few days fresher than if you purchased it at the grocery store. this means that it will typically remain fresh for a few days!
if you are not sure that you'll get to your fish while still fresh, freezing is always an option. if you want to make sure it is still fresh, do what chefs do! a quick smell test. if the fish smells fresh and clean, that's your best indicator.
long story short: seafood from monterey fish will typically stay fresh until at least wednesday or thursday!
honey, sesame, tarragon
marinated brick chicken
lemon pepper, chile pepper
beef filet - olivier's butchery
lemon, thyme, olive oil, garlic
halibut - monterey fish co.
red wine vinaigrette
rice wine vinaigrette
*for all of our sauces and dressings, we always recommend allowing them to come to room temperature (aka temper!) and shaking well before serving for best taste and texture.
*with all of our sauces and dressings, we always recommend allowing them to come to room temperature (aka temper!) before serving for best taste and texture.
for finishing all of your creations like a pro!
1. sweet potato + black rice (warmed) + mustard mix + rice wine vinaigrette + grapes (roasted)
2. chicken (roasted) + arugula hummus (spread around bottom of plate) + butter lettuce + champagne vinaigrette + cucumber (raw) + broccoli (roasted)
3. beef filet (pan seared) + farro (warmed) + broccoli (roasted) + cucumber (raw) + pear (shaved) + salsa verde
4. halibut + quinoa + apple & cucumber (sliced) + salsa verde + micro green garnish + squeeze fresh lemon
5. market mix + red wine vinaigrette + mandarin segments + cucumber & apple (shaved/thinly sliced) + micro garnish
Butter Lettuce Salad
apple cider vinaigrette, apples, bleu cheese, walnuts, bacon
Winter Squash Gnocchi
roasted & pureed squash, brussels sprouts, pomegranate, sage, brown butter