sundried tomatoes + oregano
All grains are fully cooked, seasoned, and ready to eat. They are delicious: chilled, at room temperature or warmed (at 350 convection using a covered, oven safe dish).
All greens are triple-washed, cut, and ready to use for salads.
hass avocados - brokaw ranch co.
carrots - star route farms
broccoli greens -dirty girl farm
*Market vegetables should always be washed before eating.
golden nugget mandarins - roja family farm
medjool dates- flying disc ranch
niitaka pears - k&j orchards
*Market fruit should always be washed before eating.
*a note on our weekly deliveries from monterey fish!
the fish delivered to you is handed to us fresh on monday morning (it's the last thing we add to your meal prep bundle). since monterey fish is a direct supplier working with boats as they come in with fresh seafood, this means thats the fish is almost always a few days fresher than if you purchased it at the grocery store. this means that it will typically remain fresh for a few days!
if you are not sure that you'll get to your fish while still fresh, freezing is always an option. if you want to make sure it is still fresh, do what chefs do! a quick smell test. if the fish smells fresh and clean, that's your best indicator.
long story short: seafood from monterey fish will typically stay fresh until at least wednesday or thursday, otherwise it will always freeze well!
brick chicken - olivier's butchery
herbs de provence(marinade contains a touch of salt)
hanger steak - olivier’s butchery
thyme marinade (contains a touch of salt)
salmon - monterey fish co.
organic tofu - hodo foods
za'atar + sumac, no salt added
white wine vinaigrette
*for all of our sauces and dressings, we always recommend allowing them to come to room temperature (aka temper!) and shaking well before serving for best taste and texture.
*with all of our sauces and dressings, we always recommend allowing them to come to room temperature (aka temper!) before serving for best taste and texture.
for finishing all of your creations like a pro!
marissa's crunchy mix*
*contains nuts, sesame & wheat
1. chicories with white wine vinaigrette + muhummara (spread on bottom of plate) + sliced pear + dates(halved) +mandarin segments + marissa's crunch mix
2. oven roasted chicken + market mix with avocado-herb vinaigrette + sliced avocado + sliced carrots (raw) + marissa's crunch mix
3. oven roasted chicken + 1/2 orzo (warm or room temp) + 1/2 little gem with mustard vinaigrette + sauteed broccoli leaves + squeeze of lemon + big drizzle of tzatziki
4. oven roasted salmon + quinoa + sauteed broccoli leaves + sliced avocado + a big spoonful of tzatziki + marissa's crunch mix + micro greens
5. hanger steak + chickpeas(warm) + muhummara(spread on the bottom of plate) roasted carrots + sliced pear + micro greens